February 25, 2013 Photo of the day:
"I got a rock!"
"I got a rock!"
Remember when Charlie Brown and his friends went trick-or-treating and campared their loot? "I got 5 pieces of candy!" "I got a chocolate bar!" "I got a quarter!"... Charlie: "I got a rock." Well, I ♥ rocks :) While I love to travel, I don't collect a lot of trinkets. Photos, travel journals, and charms for my bracelet are perfect reminders of my adventures. I also like natural souvenirs: seashells, pressed flowers, leaves, and rocks. Yes, rocks! I have collected heart-shaped stones from everywhere from Door County, Wisconsin to Omaha Beach in Normandy.

These rocks are simply gorgeous Melinda! In all my collecting of shells and rocks, I've yet to find heart-shaped ones... (now I'll be on a mission ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it's fun and it helps me to pay attention to the details :) The rocks look pretty in a bowl, as a paper weight, or even incorporated in your own landscaping. Good luck, Catherine!
ReplyDelete